• [NAME/HANDLE:] Noah.
• [HOBBIES:] My life, for the most part, is in the arts. I sing, write, act, sketch, and dance. Outside of that, though, I read, study, play video games, sleep, read more, think, and screech along loudly with my huge collection of CDs.
• [LIKES:] [see above] Chuck Palahniuk, e.e.cummings, the colour 'crimson', fireworks, deep and psychological conversation, inside jokes, rings, baking (though I never eat what I cook), serial killer movies, and being accepted.
• [DISLIKES:] receiving compliments, going swimming, being treated like a child, bananas, being pale, heavy lifting, having my picture taken, looking in mirrors, board games, jerks, singing karaoke, and family get-togethers.
• [STRENGTHS:] This is a difficult question because I've never believed that I have any at all, though I suppose you could count my ability to string words together into a coherent sentence and to stay on pitch while I sing.
• [WEAKNESSES:] I have some...self-esteem issues. And though this isn't really unheard of, I've been told that it borders on the ridiculous. I'm also sort of a liar, though if I pay close enough attention, I can keep a lid on that particular fault.
FAVORITE GYAKUTEN SAIBAN/PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY...:
• [GAMES?:] My favourite was definitely the first, since it was my first ever Gyakusai game. And, well...there was too much win going on in the fourth and fifth cases.
• [CHARACTERS?:] I love all of the prosecutors, basically, because they all have a back story that I fall in love with every time.
• [EPISODES?:] Erm. Out of all of them it's difficult to choose, but I definitely loved the fourth and fifth cases of Ace Attorney. I also loved the Matt Engarde case because it was so damn climactic (though it would have been better if Maya wasn't in trouble for the millionth time).
IF YOU WERE LIVING THE LIFE OF GYAKUTEN SAIBAN/PHOENIX WRIGHT: ACE ATTORNEY...:
• [WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION?:] I'd probably be a starving author.
• [WHAT IS YOUR ENDEARING CHARACTER TRAIT?:] I want to be one of those characters that has a stutter, but you later figure out that it's all an act and they're actually evil incarnate with a perfect speaking voice.
• [WHAT PROPS WOULD YOU USE IF YOU WERE PROSECUTOR?:] I'd probably twirl a pen in a baton-like fashion--it's mightier than the sword, after all.
• [WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST SECRET?:] I'm actually not starving at all; I'm really a very successful author who hides behind the rags in order to get better material for books, which are ~psychological thrillers~.
• [WHAT KIND OF MURDER COULD YOU COMMIT/BE FRAMED FOR?:] Probably something really intense, like death by guillotine or something.
• [ARE YOU "GUILTY" OR "NOT GUILTY"?:] Not guilty. Where would I even get a guillotine?
• [WHAT WOULD YOUR "NO!" POSE BE?:] I'd probably break the aforementioned pen and scream in some memorable way. Or catch on fire. That sounds interesting, too.
. [LINKS TO THREE APPLICATIONS YOU HAVE VOTED ON:]
YOUR STAMP PREFERENCE...:
• [JAPANESE/AMERICAN/EUROPEAN NAME?:] European, bitte.
• [MALE/FEMALE/NO PREFERENCE?:] No preference here. (: